A Vision of Hope for the End Times: Why I Want to Be Left Behind
Free standard shipping on all orders
Estimated to be delivered within 7-10 business days
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
Resist the End-Times Frenzy of Fear!
In recent times, the body of Christ has seen a frenzy of fruitless end-times speculation. But how should we Biblically respond to the last days?
If the people of God are to be effective catalysts for Kingdom transformation in these uncertain times, we must live with clarity, purpose, and confident expectation.
Author R. Loren Sandford issues a prophetic call to the church in the last days: rather than being consumed by signs and speculation, now is the time for believers to arise and manifest the Kingdom of God in power!
This book will:
- Undo end-times misconceptions that bring in fear and confusion.
- Offer prophetic glimpses into God’s Kingdom activity, preparing believers for a “Last Days Outpouring,” a supernatural worship revival, and unprecedented global harvest.
- Shed light on the “Rapture” teaching, shifting the focus from escapism to the church’s present call to power, influence, and glory.
- Provide fresh insights on popular end-times concepts, including the Millennial Reign of Jesus, the “Mark of the Beast,” the Antichrist, the Great Tribulation, the “144,000”, One-World Government, trumpets, beasts, and timelines.
- Unlock the mystery of the Two Witnesses found in the book of Revelation.
This prophetic vision offers a hopeful promise for the church in the end-times. Respond to the call, and advance God’s Kingdom here and now!